Sunday, May 21, 2006


Stop the presses...

New plan just put into place. Found a house that was mostly in my budget, so I'll be moving into a 2 bedroom just a few blocks from my old place. I spoke with my previous potential roomates and all is good. Canceled my sale because I'll be in a place that's large enough to hold all my stuff. The new place has a large back yard so now I have to build a fence for my dog. He'll love all the space back there.

We've got some kick @$$ bands coming to the bar this upcoming weekend. Hed PE and Wicked Wisdom will be traveling through. I'm excited for our place, we're starting to see some turnaround now. I ran so much last night that my feet hurt clear up to my knees when I got home! It was a great night though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo,your still lookin great

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home