Sunday, May 14, 2006

Why "anonymous" posts are weak...

It really takes alot for someone to offer themselves to the wolves by posting their everyday life on the internet. But, just let me state for the record, that you can't be upset when people post mean comments or snide remarks on your blog. Me, well I would be mostly amused by the "anonymous" comment on my last entry, but it was weak. The very fact that someone took the time to comment, go through the crappy word verification, and leave such a lame msg, is a joke. Keep reading loser, you're making my numbers look good!

Enough about those kinds of things. I'm loving work these days. We are starting to build a customer base again, people are tipping well, and it I love meeting all the new people. I think that's my favorite thing about the bar scene, such an eclectic collection of mostly drunken people. I love running into people that I haven't seen in a while. The good thing is that I don't have too much to say, so the fact that I'm working and I'm pretty busy helps keep things moving. I'm not stuck staring at someone and trying to have a courtesy conversation with them. Sometimes I feel bad for wait staff, they aren't so lucky as I to have a 3 foot wall that creates a barrier for my personal space.

I'm gonna have a huge garage sale this month. I'm still sorting the crap I'd like to get rid of. I promised myself that I would never again move as much crap as I did last time. The pile is getting bigger, things are looking good. Anyone want to buy a surplus of random crap?!

Well, today is Mother's Day, and I wanna give a BIG shout out to my mom! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home