Thursday, March 30, 2006




Tornado Schmornado...

I had lunch with Steve today at Sirloin Stockade. We stopped by the bank on 17th and Loraine to hit up the ATM afterwards. We also ended up taking a the casual way back to work. On the way back I had mentioned that I loved looking at all the dark clouds and how they were layered in the sky, as I looked upward at the storm moving in rapidly. I even mentioned how some of the clouds had hangy-downs,(lil funnels) and wouldn't you know it?! We get back to work to find out that a tornado (probably just straight winds) touched down right where we had been for lunch!!! No Kidding.

That's just pretty insane for a Thursday, ya know? Haha! Called my cousin who works in the medical industry, she said all the windows were blown out and that there were no warning sirens until long after the damage had been done....typical.

Oh, I guess I better post this gripe here. The wind has been insane this year. I hate it, mostly because it stirs my allergies so bad, but also because I'm stuck with styling my hair into buns, french twists, and Minnie ears. No BIG hair for a while people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home