Friday, March 24, 2006

I just wanna sleep

All this colder weather that we are finally getting now, is making me wanna hole up in my toasty slippers and a blanket, and just watch tv all day. Doesn't sound half bad. I rented a few movies this weekend and had a movie marathon. I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Corpse Bride, and A History of Violence. I was let down by Harry Potter and Corpse Bride. CB lacked the dark comediac relief that is usually present in Tim Burton's films. I just expeted more. Harry Potter left me wanting so much more from most of the characters. I was truly disappointed.

We got new uniforms at McGraw's, oh boy. LOL The tank tops they bought us only half fits me. I'm not gonna mention which half. So I finally talked my boss into giving me one of the guys' shirts, they got bowler's shirts that are grey and purple. (k-state colors!) Turns out to be a great look for me by the way.

We have alot of things planned for the next couple of months and I hope to make loads of cash. I also plan to meet some celebrities in the process. I will take try to get some photos with Don Vito and Ryan Dunn! Check out the schedule for the bar at www.mcgrawsclub.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home