Monday, March 20, 2006

Where does my day off go?

Well it was another jam-packed weekend. Trina came down from KC and worked at the bar with me all weekend. I did finish the costumes for St Pat's Day in time for work Friday night. We were super busy and I made some good money. The Great money came on Saturday night.

We booked a lesbian band from Wichita. They brought a party bus with 75 lesbians on it, haha! AND... there were about 200 total in the bar mixed in with the regular crowd. They totally proved to me that I could never ever go to the dark side, because for the most part, I don't like women, AT ALL. The bar was all a-buzz with drama and more drama. I cannot believe how aggressive some of these women are, actually I am still shocked. I already have a hard time dealing with MEN who are assertive, it makes me shy because mostly I like to be the aggressor. Took me a long time to figure that out too.

Oh yeah! The big bang for my weekend...I finally got new carpet installed in my walk-in room!!! Falon is having a hay day running around with all her claws out, getting fabulous traction! I thinks she's high from the new carpet fumes, crazy fool. I'm still leary of letting Tiger in to check it out. That lil piss box will probably take one wiff and it will all be over after that. I would just die, but we'll see...maybe I'll bathe him and let him out to pee, then bring him in again. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home