Wednesday, May 17, 2006

cell phones ARE the devil!

So I am moving at the end of the month, my landlord sold the house. I'm not shocked, just a little disappointed. I am moving in with 2 friends to save money. Unfortunately, I'm moving into 1 bedroom. I am having a moving sale this weekend to try to condense all my belongings. Should be interesting. I am also disconnecting my home phone, so I purchased a cell phone. I've already had numerous problems with it, like I can receive text msgs but cannot send them, the balance inquiry function does not work properly, and according to one source who called me, you have to dial my # twice in order to get through. I was that person who formerly stated that I thought cell phones were the devil, now I can confidently state that they ARE the devil! LMAO

It's going to be a very busy weekend at the bar this weekend, BIG MONEY! The band playing Saturday night is giving their "farewell" performance. I'm sad to see them go, but we are talking with some national acts about this late summer and early fall.

Well, I'm off to play with my cell phone some more. Anyone local who is looking for a good bargain, stop by on Friday and look through what I have, everything's negotiable. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home